Diamonds are expensive, we all know this. Although there are a few tricks that can make that internally imperfect diamond look flawless.
- Diamond a little yellow ? put it in a white gold setting. The shine from the setting will help make the diamond look whiter.
- Lots of inclusions? go with a 6 prong instead of a 4 prong setting. The more prongs make it possible to help hide the flaws.
- Inclusions on the side? have the diamond placed in a deep setting such as a halo. This will hide the marks along the side with small micropave diamonds
- Can’t afford a large stone? Have smaller stones placed together in the center of a ring. This will give the illusion of a large center diamond.
- You can always have the diamond cut to increase its quality. Cutting a diamond can allow for possible increase in quality of: color, clarity, polish and symmetry. All things that effect the value of a diamond.
These few tips will go a long way when purchasing a diamond. Keep them in mind and Happy shopping