Of course everyone loves to wear a beautiful diamond necklace, or a pair of fabulous diamond earrings, but there are many cultures that use diamonds for other reasons. Take a look
– In the middle ages, diamonds were used to heal the brain and the pituitary gland related diseases.
– Diamonds were taken to the bed of sick patients I order to draw out toxins.
– They were believed to provide a sense of balance, abundance and clarity. ( I do feel good when I wear diamonds)
– Used to enhance energy
– Used as cutting and engraving tools in the middle ages (imagine that)
– The Greeks used diamonds for magic and sorcery ( I’m sure they were not the only people who did this)
-Talismans against poisons, phantoms and devils.
-Used in the Talmund religion to know if a defendant was innocent or guilty.
I bet you never knew half of the uses for diamonds. I wonder if all these uses actually worked. It shows how far we have come !